Sunday, June 15, 2014

This is life eternal


GOOD MORNING Family! And Happy father’s day to all the great Father’s out there, I love you and I hope you had a great day. Know you are appreciated and Heavenly Father knows you are doing your best for your family, so keep doing your best and I know the Lord will bless you! This week has been a whirl wind of a week Last Sunday, that family I mentioned, did come to church and man, they are beautiful! The girls enjoyed and stayed all three hours. 

Llego Family
Then on Monday, we had a mission wide activity, where we played field day activities and had a blast with the full mission, it was supposed to be because we met our goals, we didn’t quite get there, but we did beat the record, and mainly Filipinos just love parties.. and President leaves on the 30th so it was kinda like a Farwell party for him too. Then afterwards, we got to go to Olongapo and eat at a MEXICAN food place, it was like Costa Vida or Chipotle. it was good :)

Mission Activity
Then Tuesday we worked real hard because we want to. And.. we were supposed to have a competition this week against the Zone Leaders.. (yea, we beat them). We had a great time finding families and loving the work! And we had our last Mission President interviews this week with President Querido. We will definitely miss him and I can’t thank him enough for all the love and support he has given me at the time of my life. He is amazing and I am so excited for him and sister to continue with their life. We also had exchanges this week with the sisters in Abucay, I love them and they are doing great, they have a pretty small area so we were working with them on finding and being happy in the WORK! They are the best! I love being able to work with the sisters and help them further their work too in their respective areas. When I got back from exchanges, all the people were so surprised that I was back, they had all thought I got transferred! But not yet, I love mandama and it was good to be back after being gone for a couple days, it gave me a new perspective on the work and we were able to find and teach some good lessons on Friday when I got back to my area.

It rained for like 6 days  this week straight and the water got pretty high, it started to flood but thankfully it has been sunny today and yesterday so maybe we can get our laundry done and get our clothes to dry and.. it just started pouring! … Welcome to the Philippines. :)
We also had stake conference yesterday about 45 minutes away, in Orani and it was a satellite broadcast form Salt lake just for the Philippines, so that made us feel special ;). It was really good and TWO OF MY RECENT converts were advanced to the Melchizedek Priesthood yesterday(Ronaldo Pesquisa and Adrian Aleta). I was so happy to raise my hand to sustain and support them. Big gulps huh? Wellp see ya later!

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!
Love Sister Rossberg
Eating Frogs

No comments:

Post a Comment