Sunday, April 27, 2014

Growing pains (April 27, 2014)

GOOD MORNING ROSSBERG FAMILY!
How has your week been? mine has been pretty great.. of course! we still don't have any baptisms this month but we are working with some great people to help them come unto Christ in the next coming months in May and also in June and I know they will be ready. 

This week I have learned the importance of growth.. the last couple weeks i was having a little hard time sleeping because my knees and legs were hurting and I felt like i was back in high school with growing pains.. but I thought, there is no way I'm growing... and it made me think of how that's really how life is, we may not notice sometimes that God is stretching us and trying our patience, until one day we stand up and measure our selves to see  how far we really have come. Unfortunately, i have not measured myself so I don't know if I really am getting taller.  This month our zone mates are having a good time trying to compete against each other and most of all to 'surpass ourselves' we are working hard here in the Orani zone and we are seeing success in the spirit teaching and working with us and the ward and leaders working together. 


As I was reading in Mosiah earlier I came across a gem... in Mosiah 1:17 where King Ben Counsels his son Mosiah through the experiences of his fathers in following Christ's plan for them. I know that we too need to be reminded of our duty often and as we repent and come closer to Christ, we too can be reminded of our duty so that we will do and fulfill it with all diligence, I love you all and I hope you have a great week. Remember who you are and what you STAND for :)

LOVE SISTER ROSSBERG




No comments:

Post a Comment