Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Repent, and Be with Him Forever!

Abbi's enthusiasm and dedication to this work amazes me. I can just feel it in every letter she types how much she loves this gospel and the work she is doing!  She is just a little ray of sunshine, sending us beams back home.  How can I not feel that boost in my day when I hear things like this:

"..[Emily] is just soaking up the gospel with everything we have to teach her, it is such a great experience every time we have the opportunity to teach her and be uplifted by her thoughts and many questions!"

--
Things here in San Felipe Branch are better than ever, it has been rainy for the last couple weeks up until about Tuesday of last week and the heat is back!! :) And the Sun is back which means it's harvesting season :) Because of all the rain, our Sacrament attendance has been really down 100 one week, 85 another, and 93 last week but... our attendance yesterday... Drum role please.. was 132!  The chapel was FULL yesterday with investigators, Less-actives, and members who brought their non-member friends! Coming soon... San Felipe Ward! But anywho, that is my blessing for this week and I have taken it as such.

Sister Enguito and I are loving the adventures here in our area and it's already September... The time is flying by and I Love it so much, we have an investigator who we will call Emily... she is 20 and was a street contact but her mom is an inactive member and she is just soaking up the gospel with everything we have to teach her, it is such a great experience every time we have the opportunity to teach her and be uplifted by her thoughts and many questions! She is so inspired and I love her so much. She wrote us a song which I would write the lyrics here but it will probably get published one day so you'll just have to wait :) but here's a little bit, "In return of all His kindness to us we should repent whole heatedly and be with Him FOREVER." I am sorry for I will have to cut it short this week but I love you and I will send pictures next week.

May god Bless you. I love you all!
Love Sister Rossberg
P.S. Thank you for your letters and emails, I will respond to them, Promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment