Monday, September 9, 2013

A Short Letter from Sister Rossberg

This short letter from Abbi hopefully means that she is working hard and is completely engaged in the missionary work she was sent to do.  It probably also means that she is giving her companion more time to write to her own family.  Man alive, do I love that girl!

Sharna


And here's a throwback from the week before Abbi left.  I just imagine her doing this all the time like the rockstar she is and it's a little better that she's gone.  :)

--
Hello people in the world!  I just want you all to know that our Heavenly Father Loves you! He loves your more than anyone on this earth ever could so because of that, we should trust Him. This week has been a good one.. I forgot the pictures again... and my camera is being weird so hopefully the next week. :)
So we had exchanges and wow I am out of time. Love you guys... next week sorry ;/

LOVE Sister Rossberg

No comments:

Post a Comment