Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Love Missionary Work So It Can Love You!

Abbi finally was able to see the Worldwide Missionary Broadcast that I'm sure many of you saw almost a month ago!  Did it also make you feel like this??:
"I wake up every morning,  jump out of bed and just can't wait to study my scriptures and serve the people in San Agustin!"
I love hearing about Abbi's enthusiasm for the gospel and all of the people she is serving.  It's a wonderful blessing to see the effect that it is having on her.  Because when she writes things like the quote above, I know that she means it with every fiber of her being.  She has been so excited to serve a mission for so long and I know that she is making every single second count.  I'm so proud of her!

Sharna
--

Hello!
SO we had the opportunity yesterday to watch the missionary broadcast, FINALLY!! I'm sure you all watched it.. it was real great. And I hope it got you fired up to do missionary work because it sure made me fired up!! Especially seeing all those sisters in the MTC choir!! Wow, half and half, no?? SO cool! I feel so blessed to be a part of this work of the Lord. One of the most important works of the Lord, and he has entrusted his 18 and 19 year old Young Men and Women to the work; and how great is their response to the call to serve!

So anyway, this week we are building the church, especially in the youth of our branch. We have 5 investigators right now who are 13-16 and they are being surrounded by the love of their classmates, neighbors, friends and relatives as they receive the lessons and attend church each Sunday! How valiant are the youth here. They are so important because they will be the future leaders in the coming years. Build the youth and share the gospel. It is so great to be able to share the Love I have for my Savior with every person I meet. I think I found a new drive and love for this work this week. I wake up every morning,  jump out of bed and just can't wait to study my scriptures and serve the people in San Agustin! We are holding a FHE tonight with investigators at a members home and I can’t wait!  Thank you all for  your thoughts and prayers, take care always!
Love Sister Rossberg

No comments:

Post a Comment