Sunday, May 18, 2014

find.love.teach

Good week this week. Last Monday I was so glad to be able to talk with my family and I’m sorry I didn’t get to talk with you all but im sure Ill see you soon! So last Monday after skype, we ate at this pizza place in Dinahlupihan and got everything ready for Zone conference on last Tuesday. When we got home we jammed out to Mormon Tabernacle Choir and made no bake cookies in a kawali! Then we went out to work and visited a bunch of investigators and and some members to bring them cookies. There was a great FHE at a members house and we were privileged to share the message for that family.

Tuesday we has Zone Conference in Orion  chapel, it was very good and I learned lots.. of how we can all be better leaders, more dedicated and obedient servants of Heavenly Father, no matter what our calling is! That was also the last conference of President and sister Querido, this is their last transfer here on the mission and we will miss them so much! They have been the best mission parents who have helped me get used to and love the Philippines and especially the people and the culture here. They have served for three years and I am so excited for them to get caught up with the lives of their kids, four of them have gotten married since they have been out and have all moved to Hawaii so I am sure they are ready to get back into the groove of things and continue to serve in the capacity that they have here in Olongapo mission. I am so grateful for their service and love towards us!

After Zone conference the next day was Wednesday and we were all fired up to work and work like crazy. We are still finding here in Mandama and I have loved it , I love finding families and individuals that are ready and waiting for the blessings of the gospel in their lives. We are teaching some great families right now and we can definitely feel the opposition in this work but I know that we are the Lord’s side and he will not let us fail if we are doing what is right and following all his commandments! Then on Saturday we had a baptism! Brother Adrian Aleta was baptized and his family came!!! :) what a great baptism, he has worked hard for that day and I know that his family will be so blessed for the changes Adrian has made in his life. I am so grateful for the success and the support of the ward and the couple missionaries for brother Adrian! And yesterday was church, I had the privilege to speak in sacrament meeting and there was also a wedding of one of the investigators of sister Taylor and sister Echon! It was great, I think my first really wedding I have seen my whole life.. that I remember at least but it was exciting because now they can be baptized and start on the path to be married again in the temple.. in one years time!!

I love all of you and I thank you for your prayers and support keep working hard in your wards and stakes where you live, I know you will see the fruits of your labors in the right time. Have a great week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment